Closing date 31 August 2017
Entries are sought in the following categories:
|SECTION 1: Years 10, 11 & 12||Up to 2500 words Prize $175|
|SECTION 2: Years 7, 8 & 9||Up to 2500 words Prize $125|
|SECTION 3: Years 5 & 6||Up to 1500 words Prize $100|
|SECTION 4: Year 4 & under||Up to 1500 words. Prize $50|
- The entry fee is $3.00 (please note that entries that do not include the fee will be disqualified)
- Entries should be typed on A4 paper, double spaced in 12 font.
- Entries may be sent as a PDF or word document to ua.gr1500633969o.wsn1500633969waf@r1500633969onevn1500633969ocpmo1500633969c1500633969 (preferred method) Email must contain the entry, the entry form, and the Direct Deposit receipt number. Posted entries will be accepted, and should be mailed to the address on the entry form, and be accompanied by a cheque or postal order made out to The Fellowship of Australian Writers NSW.
- The details for direct Deposit are as follows BSB: 082-936 Account No: 17238-9833 Account Name: Fellowship of Australian Writers. Please use the competitors name, and the competition as the payment details (ie J Doe Hilarie Lindsay), and note receipt number in the space provided on the entry form
- Entries must be student’s own work, unpublished and not having won any other Competitions at time of entry. Normal Competition Conditions apply.
Closing date for the competition is 31st August 2017
Winners will be announced at the FAW NSW Annual Presentation Luncheon in November.
Results will be published in Writers Voice and on the FAW NSW website.
ENTRY FORMS can be downloaded here (PDF 225K) or by request to:
FAW Hilarie Lindsay Young Writers Competition
C/- 8/ 15–19 Gosford Avenue
THE ENTRANCE NSW 2261
For more information:
Phone 02 4308 9356/Mobile 0458 375 256.