Short stories up to 2000 words on any topic.
Closing date 30 September 2017.
$1100 in prize money:
- 1st: $500 – Port Stephens Council Award
- 2nd: $300 – Club Lemon Tree Award
- 3rd: $150 – News of the Area Award
- Four x $25 most highly commended prizes.
- Plus $50 – Readers Choice Award.
Entry fee: $10 for the first entry; $5 for any subsequent entry (cheques/money orders made out to TACE).
Standard competition conditions apply – no entry form needed. Separate cover sheet with story title and author’s contact details. Stories to be typed and double spaced.
Please advise on cover sheet if you don’t wish members of the public to read your story after judging.
PO Box 105
TANILBA BAY NSW 2319
Enquiries: Geoff Walker 02 4982 4095 or visit www.tilligerry.com