For Australian School Children
Closing date: 31 August 2019
Section 1: Years 10, 11 & 12. Up to 2500 words. Prize $150
Section 2: Years 7, 8 & 9. Up to 2500 words. Prize $150
Section 3: Years 5 & 6. Up to 1500 words. Prize $100
Section 4: Year 4 and under. Up to 1500 words. Prize $50
- The entry fee is $3.00 (please note that entries that do not include the fee will be disqualified)
- Entries should be typed on A4 paper, double spaced in 12pt font.
- The student’s name should NOT appear on the entry.
- Entries should be made via this online entry form where possible
- Should an online submission not be available students may request an entry form from ua.gr1566045432o.wsn1566045432waf@r1566045432onevn1566045432ocpmo1566045432c1566045432. In that case, send entry by email to ua.gr1566045432o.wsn1566045432waf@r1566045432onevn1566045432ocpmo1566045432c1566045432, which must contain the entry as a MS Word attachment, a scanned copy of the entry form, and the Direct Deposit receipt number. Alternatively, posted entries will be accepted and should be mailed to the address on the entry form, and be accompanied by a cheque or postal order made out to The Fellowship of Australian Writers NSW.
- The details for direct Deposit are as follows:
BSB: 082-936 Account No. 172389833 Account Name Fellowship of Australian Writers.
- Please use the competitor’s name and the competition as the payment details (ie J Doe Hilarie Lindsay), and attach a copy of the payment receipt to the entry form.
- Entries must be student’s own work, unpublished and not having won any competition at time of entry.
Closing date for the competition is 31st August 2019
Winners will be announced at the FAW NSW Annual Presentation Luncheon in November.
Results will be published in Writers Voice and on the FAW NSW website.