- The competition is open to all New South Wales Seniors Card holders.
- Seniors Card number must be noted on the entry form.
- Entry is free.
- The theme for this year is ‘Positive Ageing’.
- Story length maximum 1000 words.
- Closing date midnight Friday 1st June 2018. No entries will be accepted after this date.
- The top 100 entries will be published in the Seniors Card Anthology to be released in October 2018.
- The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Entry/Submission form is available online from the FAW website <fawnsw.org.au> (see above link). The form is interactive, and the entry document must be attached. Your details and the attachment will be sent automatically to <moc.l1518937670iamg@1518937670wsnwa1518937670fcssc1518937670s1518937670>.
- Due to the requirement of the printer, entries must be in digital form. (Assistance may be requested in this matter by contacting an FAW Branch.)
- Entries must be a Word document, not a PDF or Jpeg.
- Entries sent in a format other than Word will not be accepted.
- Entries should be typed in 12pt font, double spaced.
- Please include a title page with title of story and word count only.
- NAME SHOULD APPEAR ONLY ON THE ENTRY FORM.
Any queries please contact:
Competition Manager Cate Plink 0458 375 256 or email <moc.l1518937670iamg@1518937670wsnwa1518937670fcssc1518937670s1518937670>.