The Fellowship unanimously passed its new Constitution at a Special Meeting on August 6 2011. It was completed under the Associations Incorporation Act 2009 – amended 2010.
Our objectives are:
- To foster and endorse the growth of Australian writing;
- To promote excellence in writing;
- To encourage writers, and those interested in writing, to join The Fellowship and enjoy the support, help and knowledge of members;
- To expand The Fellowship across the State;
- To provide an organisation to assist writers unable to attend Branch meetings;
- To take The Fellowship into the 21st century and take advantage of technology and its new role in writing and publishing.